Coronavirus News & Resources
- The Washington Post noted that Walmart is selling more shirts more than pants these days. (After all, on the internet, no one knows that
you’re a dogyou’re wearing dog-print pajama pants.)
- Consumer Reports detailed Zoom’s troubling privacy and security issues. (Also, check out this important Zoom tip.)
- Above the Law has been reporting extensively on the pandemic’s effect on the legal field, including layoffs, law school developments, and more. (Related: We were happy to hear that founder David Lat was released from the hospital on Wednesday after an ICU stay for complications from coronavirus.)
- Harvard Business Review explained how to manage your team remotely.
- Worried about chest pain? Self looked at potential causes.
- The New York Times instructed readers to temper their coronavirus stockpiling.
- Eat This, Not That! knows you’re missing your favorite restaurant — they provided a big list of copycat recipes to make at home.
- WIRED gave readers a guide to cleaning during the pandemic.
- The Wall Street Journal detailed five workouts to do at home.
- Apartment Therapy got real about the toilet paper shortage.
In Other News…
- The Guardian reported on a major victory for the #KuToo movement: Japan Airlines will no longer require female flight attendants to wear skirts or high heels.
- Vox took a close look at the FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) movement.
- For your Laugh of the Week, The New Yorker offered “frivolous coronavirus graphs.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…