Peanut butter is easily one of the most popular spreads that has ever existed. And while it is made from healthy fat, not all peanut butters are created equal. Learn about some of the worst peanut butters, all of which hinder weight loss efforts with Phentermine 37.5mg.
Skippy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
The “reduced fat” label is never good since it typically means fat has been replaced with sugar. The Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread from Skippy contains 4 grams of sugar in the form of corn syrup solids. It also features 170mg of sodium and 190 calories per two tablespoons.
Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolatey Wonderful
Despite the name of the company, the term “peanut butter” isn’t even in this spread’s title. It doesn’t feature as much protein either, as it contains 6 grams compared to the standard 7 to 8 grams in most peanut butter jars. Sugar content is high as well at 7 grams per two tablespoons.
Peter Pan Creamy Original Peanut Butter
The original peanut butter from Peter Pan features 200 calories and 3 grams of sugar per two tablespoons. The spread also features hydrogenated vegetable oils that create trans fats, which are the worst fats for human health because they increase cancer as well as weight gain risks.
JIF Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
Two tablespoons of this peanut butter features 190 calories, 190mg of sodium, and 4 grams of sugar. It contains 60% peanuts, which makes you wonder what the other 40% includes. The answer? Hydrogenated vegetable oil and corn syrup solids.
Peter Pan Peanut & Honey Spread, Natural, Honey Roast, Creamy
Featuring 8 grams of super per two tablespoons, this Peter Pan option turns a pb&j into a sugar-heavy calorie bomb. Those two tablespoons also mean ingesting 210 calories, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, and 135mg of sodium.
For more on Phentermine pills and quick weight loss, please contact DrToHelp.com today.